- Passionate about food?
- Experienced in a kitchen environment?
- Reliable and honest?
- Hard working?
- Flexibility to work variety of shift patterns?
- Team Player?
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced chef to join our team. The Widemouth Manor in Widemouth Bay Bude offers a dining experience with stunning views that overlook the ocean of Widemouth Bay. We pride ourselves in using high quality, local produce, with an emphasis on offering our customers a varied menu including char grilled dishes. Weddings, buffets and carverys are all on offer here.
The Sous Chef must have:
- Passion for food.
- Experience of working within a busy kitchen in varied stations.
- Menu planning alongside the head chef.
- Supervising the kitchen team and acting as a role model when the head chef is off.
- Understanding of kitchen and food hygiene using SFBB model to maintain 5 stars.
- Taking an active role in keeping stock loss/wastage to a minimum.
- Accurately dating and labelling all produce in your section and rotating to ensure minimal wastage.
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you! If you would like an informal chat about the role please call us 01288 361207.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Staff Discount,
- Free Onsite Parking,
- Friendly team
- New cocktail bar and restaurant SUNSET now open.
- Family Run so you get that family feel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
As an administrator, you will be required to carry out clerical duties in particular invoicing/inputting of data using Sage 50 Accounts. Experience of using this program is essential. If you are well organised, can pay close attention to detail and like being part of a family run team, this job will suit you perfectly.The ability to have good keyboard skills, together with the knowledge of how to use common office computer programs such as Microsoft Package.
Your duties may vary but typically, you’ll:
- use office equipment like printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- Input of data onto Sage 50 Account, reconciling and filing reports
- communicate via email and use outlook calendar
- update computer records
Working hours can be flexible but will be a minimum of 8 hours per week. This can be split across 1 whole day or 2 half days.
Hourly pay will depend on experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.00 to £9.50 /hour
We are looking for a hard working individual to work every Monday to join our housekeeping team. This is a all year round position for 1 day a week ( Monday ) with extra hours available for holiday cover, staff sickness and double ups when the hotel is busy.
You will have set hours Every Monday 8am until 2pm. Sometimes until 3pm.
Every Monday plus holiday cover when needed and extra hands when needed.
Immediate start, all year round work not just seasonal.
Good Rate of Pay, Staff discount on food. Friendly local family team.
If interested please contact us via email with cv and covering letter
Job Type: Part-time