- Passionate about food?
- Experienced in a kitchen environment?
- Reliable and honest?
- Hard working?
- Flexibility to work variety of shift patterns?
- Team Player?
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced chef to join our team. We can be flexible with your start date if you wish to join our team earlier. The Widemouth Manor in Widemouth Bay Bude offers a dining experience with stunning views that overlook the ocean of Widemouth Bay. We pride ourselves in using high quality, local produce, with an emphasis on offering our customers a varied menu including char grilled dishes. We hold a few select weddings a year. And can offer private functions. Our popular carvery is served twice weekly.
The Sous Chef must have:
- Passion for food.
- Experience of working within a busy kitchen in varied stations.
- Menu planning alongside the head chef to enable you to show your flare on the specials board.
- Supervising the kitchen team and acting as a role model when the head chef is off.
- Understanding of kitchen and food hygiene using SFBB model to maintain 5 stars.
- Taking an active role in keeping stock loss/wastage to a minimum.
- Accurately dating and labeling all produce in your section and rotating to ensure minimal wastage.
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you! If you would like an informal chat about the role please call us 01288 361207.
Application deadline: 01/09/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£28,000.00 per year